Frequently Asked Questions
Rilly is a platform that allows its community to write reviews on any influencer. Influencer profiles range from popular celebrities to lessor known or up-coming figures across any segment or niche.
Rilly’s mission is to provide transparency and accountability of influencer behaviour across all public platforms.
We at Rilly dream of enabling better exposure for high quality content providers. We are separately determined to shine a light on unethical influencer behaviour in hopes of deterring its future occurrence.
Simply search for an influencer to check out existing reviews or to write your own.
Members can create a new profile for an influencer if it does not already exist.
Rilly does not allow the amendment of any other member’s review.
- Rilly is a review site driven by the community.
- Reviews are based off three key metrics, Entertainment, Content Quality and Trustworthiness.
- Anyone can write a review.
- Reviews can’t be edited or deleted by an influencer or external social media platform.
- Reviews and ratings will never be hidden from the audience.
- Rilly’s independence provides the community’s true perception of an influencer.
A score from 1 to 5 based on how entertained or engaged you are with the content.
A score from 1 to 5 considering the originality, usefulness, skill, accuracy, detail and delivery of content.
A score from 1 to 5 formed on the trust you have in the influencer’s ethics, behaviour and promotional history.
Members can create a new profile in the “New Profile” section.
The minimum amount of information needed is
- Photo image
- One relevant category of influence
- One or two links or descriptions to their social media handles or social platforms
Members can edit any influencer profile for the purposes of correcting or adding missing details. Influencer details are factual and separate to the reviews of the community.
It is a strict policy to only edit a parameter when it has been incorrectly inputted.
Abuse of this will result in being banned.
Yes. Only a member’s username is displayed.
If you believe there are disingenuous or malicious reviews from persons or bots, please email email@example.com
Duplicate profiles can exist of the same influencer. Often only one profile will be actively used. Please engage with the more active profile.
Please email any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org